Los Angeles Technology
Member Since: 1998
ABL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Monthly CEO Round Tables to glean strategic insights, hear how significant changes are creating new market opportunities – and pitfalls, rethink perspectives and approaches, and explore and forge new business relationships
- Frequent Events, Workshops, and Conferences, where you exchange ideas and connect with other chief executives
- Stay current with Member News, Industry & Government Trends in the bi-weekly ABL Technology Online
- Meet one-on-one, serving as one another’s Trusted Advisors leveraging each other’s skills, expertise, and connections
- Round Table’s professional Facilitators serve as “Connectors,” and knowledgeable business advisors, making leveraged introductions, sharing industry and executive insights, and co-developing the Members’ Strategic Advisory Board Presentations with them
I’ve been able to use my fellow ABL members as partners and as an informal board of directors, and the Round Tables keep me current on best practices and trends. ABL has been wonderful to me …read more…
Dave Berkus, Chairman, Multiple Portfolio Companies
I’ve been a Member of ABL for the last ten years. ABL has given me a group of more experienced executives, who walk the shoes that I’m about to walk in. They help me with decisions that I don’t have to figure out by myself which saves me headaches, time and money. Additionally, they connect me with people that help my business move forward, including executive contacts, board of directors, and financing sources. All in all, it has been a very fruitful ten years.
Ujj Nath, CEO of Kaarma
ABL is a must-have for every CEO. For me, it is like CEO therapy. My favorite part is “What’s Keeping You Up Nights?” because it gets you thinking and I always get incredible feedback.
Kim Shepherd, CEO, Decision Toolbox
TRAITS OF ABL MEMBERS
- Desire to grow their organizations more successfully
- Recognize that the fast-changing tech environment won’t allow for yesterday’s solutions to solve today’s (let alone tomorrow’s) problems
- Open to adapting new approaches that have been successful in other organizations
In this advisory board setting, there’s an out-flowing of insights, ideas, and introductions, leveraging each Member’s time and investment.