Co-Founder, President & CEO
RGB Projects Inc.
Los Angeles Technology
Table Member Since: 2013
What happens at an ABL Round Table? ABL’s monthly Round Tables form the core component of the ABL experience. These half-day sessions are professionally facilitated to ensure Members receive the utmost value for their investment of time and dollars. Leveraging ABL’s unique, industry-specific, confidential, peer-advisory board approach, Members reveal their most pressing concerns, hearing – and taking away – valuable feedback from each other. Together, ABL Members accelerate their real-time learning by hearing how their peers are taking advantage of emerging opportunities (and dodging the challenges) faced by technology companies. Members find great value in:
- Sharing experiences
- Learning new approaches
- Exploring opportunities and
- Forging business relationships
Who Takes Part In ABL Technology Round Tables?
Members are industry leaders of non-competing Tech Companies:
When and Where Are The Upcoming Round Tables?
- 8/03 – Orange County Round Table (1st Thursday, 8 to noon)
- 8/04 – Downtown Los Angeles Round Table (1st Friday, 8 to noon)
- 8/11 – West Los Angeles Round Table (2nd Friday, 8 to noon)
What Are The Prerequisites for Membership in ABL?
- Leadership: CEO, President or C-Suite Exec of a technology-focused firm
- Scope: Company has more than one million dollars in sales or assets
- Confidentiality: Treat shared information with the strictest confidence
- Candor: Willing to openly share concerns and insights with others
- Collegiality & Respect: Exhibit professionalism, support and civility
- Integrity: High ethical behavior is expected of all ABL Members
ABL Members answer the question: “What’s the best thing about ABL?”