ABL’s monthly Healthcare Executives Round Tables form the core component of the ABL experience. These half-day sessions are professionally facilitated to ensure Members receive the utmost value for their investment of time and dollars. Leveraging ABL’s unique, industry-specific, confidential, peer-advisory board approach, Members reveal their most pressing concerns, hearing – and taking away – valuable feedback from each other. Together, ABL Members accelerate their real-time learning by hearing how their peers are taking advantage of healthcare’s emerging opportunities (and dodging its challenges), by:
- Sharing experiences
- Learning new approaches
- Exploring opportunities and
- Forging business relationships
Who Takes Part In ABL Round Tables?
ABL Members are industry leaders of non-competing:
- Health IT, App, Telecom
- Life science, and
- Professional healthcare service firms.
What Are The Upcoming Meeting Dates?
What Are The Prerequisites for Membership in ABL?
- 8/02 – Orange County Round Table
- 8/08 – Silicon Valley Round Table
- 8/09 – San Francisco / Bay Area Round Table
- 8/10 – Sacramento Round Table
- 8/15 – San Diego Round Table
- 8/17 – East Bay / Bay Area Round Table
- 8/18 – Los Angeles Round Table
- Leadership: Being the CEO, President, COO, or Division
General Manager of a Healthcare firm
- Scope: Members must lead Healthcare
businesses/divisions with at least one million dollars in sales or assets –
most of our Members run enterprises with major multiples of that.
- Focus: Like Wayne Gretzky, our Members are
future-focused, to where healthcare is going, not to where it’s been.
Achieving affordable, quality care is a common aspiration.
- Confidentiality: Treating that which is of a confidential nature – either regarding a fellow Member’s business or person – with the strictest confidence is required of all participants in ABL Round Tables, be they ABL Members or staff. (On behalf of our publicly-traded Members, Round Table participants acknowledge that they are “insiders” and, therefore, do not trade – long or short – in the stock of their companies, based on what is disclosed in the Round Tables.)
- Collegiality: While candor is a hallmark of ABL Round
Tables, so is a harmonious environment.
Request Membership Information